Online Member Services
Welcome to AOPAs Web Site. AOPA was among the first O&P associations to produce a public Web site starting in 1996. We are committed to providing up to date information and are rapidly upgrading our online capabilities. The following is a list of our online services.
AOPA Product Catalog
- AOPA online member and non-member products
- Catalogs are available. Stop by the online store and take advantage of special discounts for AOPA members.
Online Membership Directory
- Visit our online membership directory. Please send us your comments/ suggestions.
AOPA Annual National Assembly
- Information on the 1999 National Assembly in Reno, Nevada is available online! As soon as the convention program becomes available, it will be posted on the Web site.
Online Event Registration
- You can now register securely on the Web site for the Coding and Billing Seminars and the Annual Policy Forum held in Washington, DC.
Ask the Expert
- Our Ask the Expert page allows AOPA Members to address their reimbursement questions to us by completing and submitting an online form. We will respond promptly to all messages.
Members Only Access
- If this is your first time visiting the AOPA Web site or if it has been a while since you visited, just click on the buttons of interest and discover the wealth of information this Web site offers. You will be prompted for la User name and Password to access Member only sections of the Web site. If you are an AOPA member and do not know the password for logging in to the Members only section, please e-mail . We will respond within 24 hours.
Membership Information | AOPA Information | Members Only | What's New | Home
Copyright © 1998-1999 American Orthotic and Prosthetic Association. Last modified: June 17, 1999